Wednesday, July 09, 2014

tube TV



for what it's worth,
and it ain't worth much,
trying to survive,
a body determined by uncertainty,
and bound by time,
I've only known one side of the thin red line,

some are starting out,
some are halfway done,
some are getting towards the end,
some never got started,
some got stuck part way through,
and some would like to start again,

take a moment of pause,

loosen the chains of the mind,

and feel the warm summer rain,

this is where I sit to die,
where I close my eyes,
and let loose the body/mind,
watch the flow,
and let it go,
without the eyes,
and be present,
outside time,

but then I'll come back,
to where I choose to live,
sitting out here behind the garbage,
watching a tube TV,

where they play for a cup,
a cup for the world,
a cup for you,
share a cup with me,
on this side of the line,

for what it's worth,
and it ain't worth much,
but what I have is yours,
and what I give is mine.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Feature: Great blogs! Updated!!

http://thelatenights.blogspot.ca/2014/07/again.html

http://thesquarecorner.blogspot.ca/2014/07/blog-post.html



2 comments:

Square Corner said...

Love it. Like those lines that flow from a tube TV. Never let go, even if it ain't wise. Glad to see your writing as well.

Brother Ollie said...

the tube TV is the perfect image Dox