Sunday, September 24, 2017

waitress

take the same chords,
for your generation,
I've played them all in my time,
if you want, 
put your fingers like so,
and I'll show you how to find the tune,
maybe a little too much too soon?
a damper on your youthful hustle,
your limitless new day,
rainbow blow jobs,
dick pics, 
layered with dream pop soufflé,
it gets hard soon love,
it gets messy and noisy,
and smells like everyone who's been here before,
I recommend protecting your trusting heart,
cause no one is gonna show you how,
I have some suggestions,
but I'll mind my own old business,
plus, the waitress will take our order now.















4 comments:

SC said...

Whow, this has got it. Edgy, dark, cynical. Another HP classic. Like I said before, welcome back to the world of blogging. Nice work.
SC

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you've kept it up, more or less. I am waiting for your words on Gord.

hyperCRYPTICal said...

Brilliantly conceived, the close pure perfection.
Anna :o]

Brother Ollie said...

keeping it gritty lad -